Thursday, November 12, 2015

Modern Romantic Wedding Dresses To Fall In Love With

Seeing the word modern next to the word romantic may seem a little strange, but let me explain. What I mean by modern romantic wedding dresses is that they are gowns that are unashamedly romantic but ones that are most definitely for modern brides with a very strong sense of identity. I think it is incredibly important in this day and age not to think you can’t be taken seriously if you dress in a girly manner. I know so many women in all different jobs who modify the way they dress in order not to be judged on the way they look. Of course, for some jobs you have to do this, but I think it is so important to dress the way you want on  your wedding day. If you want to wear a very feminine wedding dress, wear one. I think some people have the perception that romantic wedding dresses are not contemporary, but I refute this suggestion entirely. I defy you not to fall in love with my pick of the best modern romantic wedding dresses. Do let me know if you have a favourite amongst the gowns I have chosen. I would love to hear if you have picked your dream dress yet. Don’t forget, if you need some advice, simply email me at marina@styleandthebride.co.uk

My pick of the most beautiful modern romantic wedding dresses

modern romantic wedding dresses

How stunning is this ‘Iris Jane’ dress by Halfpenny London?

I love the back of this 'Iris' Elise Hameau wedding dress. The label is available at The Mews Bridal.

I love the back of this ‘Iris’ Elise Hameau wedding dress. The label is available at The Mews Bridal.

modern romantic wedding dresses

If you are looking for modern romantic wedding dresses, you should definitely look at the gowns by Mira Zwllinger. How stunning is this ‘Fiona’ dress?

modern romantic wedding dresses

The beautiful ‘Aisha’ gown by Sassi Holford.

 

The post Modern Romantic Wedding Dresses To Fall In Love With appeared first on Style & The Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment