Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gorgeous Jenny Yoo Bridesmaid Dresses

I can’t resist sharing these gorgeous Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses with you. Yes, I know Jenny Yoo is a USA based designer, but fear not! Her dresses are available at Coco & Kate, a bridal boutique who are based in Hatton in Warwickshire. ‘In a time where tradition is emphasised, weddings as a result, have become more intimate, holding a special meaning for both the couple and those who care for them. I have created a special line of bridesmaid and wedding dresses that evolve with the footsteps of today’s changing times.’ I love how Jenny describes her wedding and bridesmaid dresses. What struck me about Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses is that they are very feminine, but incredibly contemporary. If I was to compare them to a well known figure, it would have to be Olivia Palermo who wore a stunning Carolina Herrera wedding dress ensemble, which included a cashmere sweater, white shorts and a tulle skirt overlay. Jenny too accessorises her dresses/skirts with simple cardigans and a vest. Another fictional character whom I am sure would have approved of Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses is the infamous Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City. Without further ado, let me introduce you to Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress.

My favourite Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses

Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses

How pretty does this cardigan look over this floral jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress?

Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress

This Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress is very ‘Carrie Bradshaw.’

Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress

The fashionista bride will love this dress by Jenny Yoo.

Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress

An elegant Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress.

The post Gorgeous Jenny Yoo Bridesmaid Dresses appeared first on Style & The Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment