Award-winning riverside wedding venue, the Bingham in Richmond-upon-Thames, is hosting an exclusive wedding preview on Sunday 13th March 2016, from 11am to 4pm. The open day is an ideal opportunity for couples to explore what the venue has to offer, as well as meet the Bingham’s in-house team and gain some inspiration for their upcoming wedding.
Guests will be able to explore the hotel and its grounds whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly, lead by the Bingham’s wedding coordinator Amy Braund. Also, couples who book their wedding either on the day or during March, as a result of attending the open day, can benefit from 25% off their wedding bar bill*.
A host of the Bingham’s favourite suppliers will be on-hand to showcase their products and services, including:
- Floral displays from Bergdorf Flowers
- Delectable cakes and treats from Cakes by Robin and Dolly’s Candy Cart
- Bridal wear from Richmond’s leading bridal boutique BOA
- Hair and make-up by Lucy St John
- Bubblegum Balloons will be dressing the venue to perfection
- Entertainment suppliers including Barney James from Timeless Photos, Say Fromage Photobooth, The Little Top Children’s Entertainment and Marten String
- Groomswear from Moss Bros
- Linara Classic Wedding Cars
All guests will leave the open day inspired, armed with information, and keen to kick-start their plans for marrying at the Bingham.
Entry is free, but places must be reserved in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 940 0902 Ext. 2.
*Wedding date must be booked by 31st March and the offer excludes the Bingham’s Eleventh Hour Late Availability wedding package. A minimum of 60 guests applies.
For more information visit www.thebingham.co.uk