Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Picture of the Year 2017 Winner

This post Picture of the Year 2017 Winner first appeared on The Wedding Community Blog

And the winner of The Wedding Community’s Picture of the Year 2017 is… Gabrielle Bower Photography!

Wedding guest wearing rabbit costume head holding tea cup - Picture by Gabrielle Bower Photography

Our congratulations go to Gabrielle Bower Photography, winner of our 2017 Picture of the Year competition. This fun picture from Helen and Aaron’s wedding at The Hewett Arms fought off some extremely strong competition to receive the most votes in our poll. It’s fair to say Gabs was delighted when she heard the ‘epic’ news…

So Much Fun to Shoot

“Well this is a little bit exciting. I am well happy to have won Picture of the Year 2017 *does a little happy dance*. I was giddy at winning Picture of the Month so to go on to win Picture of the Year is epic news!

“Helen and Aaron’s alternative Wonderland Wedding was so much fun to shoot and the family/guests were brilliant to be around. When I spotted The March Hare with his afternoon tea, having a laugh with guests, I had to go over and get involved.

“I want to say a massive thanks to everyone who voted for me and for spreading the love. A special thanks to Helen and Aaron for letting me be a part of such a unique day and to The March Hare himself for bringing it when I approached him with my camera. Also to The Wedding Community for featuring my image and running such a fab competition.”

To see more of Gabrielle Bower Photography’s work visit gabriellebower.co.uk.

Find out which pictures came second and third.

This post Picture of the Year 2017 Winner first appeared on The Wedding Community Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment