We’re giving you the chance to win Brides The Show tickets. We’ve got one pair of tickets to the preview evening on Friday 30th September (5pm – 9pm) to give away.
Brides The Show takes place between 30th September and 2nd October 2016 at Business Design Centre, Islington. The show brings together the best of the bridal industry so you can cross of your to-do list in style.
Brides The Show Catwalk
This year’s catwalk show takes on a captivating circus theme, with UK and international designers including Suzanne Neville, Charlie Brear, Halfpenny London and Stephanie Allin showcasing their latest collections. An exclusive America’s catwalk also takes place on the Friday preview evening.
Another highlight are The Imagination Room sessions. These provide the opportunity to start crafting a stunning wedding with a selection of hands-on workshops. You’ll also have the chance to learn bridal beauty tips from the Bobbi Brown Pro experts, and find honeymoon inspiration in the interactive travel hub, Dream Destinations.
Modern Wedding Cakes
Finally, don’t miss the incredible display of Modern Wedding Cakes, plus the chance to win a pair of ultimate wedding shoes. Both are in aid of this year’s charity Smart Works, which aims to get disadvantaged women back into the workplace.
How to Win Brides The Show Tickets
So, for your chance to win a pair of tickets to the Brides The Show Preview Evening you just need to correctly answer the simple question below…[contact-form]
Brides The Show Discount Code
Don’t worry if you don’t win, because you can get 25% off Brides The Show Tickets by entering code TWC25 here.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18
- To enter the competition the entrant must enter their name, email address and answer to the question on the form provided on this post
- First winner drawn from the correct entries received wins a pair of tickets to Brides The Show Preview Evening on 30th September 2016
- Only one entry allowed per person
- There is no cash alternative
- The competition closes at 12noon on Tuesday 20th September 2016
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via the email address provided on their entry
- Upon notification, the winner must reply to the email with a UK postal address to send the tickets to
- If a winner does not claim their tickets within two days of being notified a new winner will be selected from the correct entries received
- No transport is included in the prize
- The information provided will only be used for this competition
- The Wedding Community’s decision is final