Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Best Value Blonde Haircare Products Ever?

This post The Best Value Blonde Haircare Products Ever? first appeared on The Wedding Community Blog

Are you looking to get your blonde hair in great condition before your wedding? Do you long for luscious, golden locks? Well I have been using some incredible high quality hair products which are amazing value for money.

Creightons Sunshine Blonde is for colour treated and naturally blonde hair. Used daily it helps to enhance both colour and shine as it contains Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to repair split ends and damaged cuticles. The Sunshine Blonde range enhances moisture and suppleness to soothe frizz for easy styling.

I am naturally a brunette but have spent most of my life changing from brunette to blonde. Having been ‘natural’ for nearly five years, a few months ago I decided I needed a change and go blonde again, so I had my hair cut short and highlighted. It’s odd when people refer to me now as “the lady with blonde hair”!

I have been using popular ‘off the shelf’ shampoos and conditioners, but nothing special. I was recently sent some of the Creightons Sunshine Blonde range to try, and I was really excited to see how they enhanced my colour.

I have to say I love them! I was a little sceptical because the price is so low (I’ll cover that in a mo) but they really are fantastic.

I tried the following products from the Creightons Sunshine Blonde range…

Sunshine Blonde Extra Moisturising Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and sunscreens to help protect and enhance your colour. It doesn’t lather up quite as much as other shampoos I have used, but your hair feels instantly cleansed (you know the feeling!).

Sunshine Blonde Extra Moisturising Shampoo

After using shampoo I then use conditioner. Sunshine Blonde Extra Moisturising Conditioner is an ultra-nourishing conditioner and also contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and sunscreens like the shampoo – it feels so silky. I usually leave my conditioner on for a minute or two, whilst I clean my body, and then wash it out. I don’t know if this helps but I like to think it does.

Sunshine Blonde Extra Moisturising Conditioner

I wash my hair every day. I know I probably shouldn’t, but these products are perfect for everyday use. I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for a week now and I started to see a difference in about three days; my colour looks so much more vibrant.

The other products I have been using are Sunshine Blonde Tone Correcting Shampoo and Sunshine Blonde Tone Correcting Conditioner.

Sunshine Blonde Tone Correcting Shampoo Sunshine Blonde Tone Correcting Conditioner

These products have violet pigments and UV filters which help correct unwanted brassy tones, brightening blonde hair. As I have only recently had my colour re-done (about a month ago) I don’t think I really had any brassy tones. The tone correcting shampoo and conditioner are to be used two to three times per week, and as I have only used them a few times I am not completely sure if they have improved the colour. If the enhancing shampoo and conditioner are anything to go by, if you have brassy tones, I’m sure they will work brilliantly.

These products have made my hair feel really soft and my slightly dry ends now look nourished. I have never really had greasy hair, but some other shampoos have made my hair feel a little greasy; these don’t. I still wash my hair every day but I could go at least two days between washes using this range. I really do love them.

Now the price. Well, how much do you pay for your haircare products? I have always found that colour care and enhancing products always seem at least twice the price of other ‘normal’ products. Not the Creightons Sunshine Blonde range. Oh no. How much do you think these products are? No, think again… these award-winning haircare products are ONLY £1… and not for a piddly hotel sized bottle, but a full 250ml one!

I was apprehensive about using a £1 shampoo, but I am now a complete convert. You can now buy these products from Tesco and Morrisons, and Creightons also do a brunette range, so the next time I’m ‘au naturel’ I know which range I will be buying.

Kim x

This post The Best Value Blonde Haircare Products Ever? first appeared on The Wedding Community Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment